Re: [IP] Fastest site change

I had a 3.5 minute one about 6-7 months ago but then I thought, this is not
a race so now I take my time which is usually 10-20 minutes. I guess I was
blessed with patience that's all. I say more power to anyone who can do it
fast and it work.

  "Michael"
  <email @ redacted To: email @ redacted
  .org> cc:
  Sent by: Subject: Re: [IP] Fastest site change
  email @ redacted
  pumpers.org
  04/22/2003 09:47 PM
  Please respond to IP

> My daughter wanted me to ask what everyone's fastest site change is?
>
> Ours is 6 minutes.

Better watch the video on the IP web site FAQ page. It's faster than
that.

Michael