Re: [IP] Doctor in Ohio

There is a list of physicians that are recommended by pumpers on the list.

Go to www.inulin-pumpers.org.  Down towards the bottom of the page is
Physicians Referral.

Sorry, couldn't find anything in Mansfield.  But Columbus and Cleveland have
recommended doctors.

I used to be a case manager.  So anything to help someone else out in the
trenches is my pleasure.

Please let me know if you find what you are looking for.  Private mail is