Re: [IP] Doctor in Ohio

Kathy,

There is a list of physicians that are recommended by pumpers on the list.

Go to www.inulin-pumpers.org.  Down towards the bottom of the page is
Physicians Referral.

Sorry, couldn't find anything in Mansfield.  But Columbus and Cleveland have
recommended doctors.

I used to be a case manager.  So anything to help someone else out in the
trenches is my pleasure.

Please let me know if you find what you are looking for.  Private mail is
o.k.

Chris