[IP] Searching IP Archive Question / Chronic Yeast Infections

HELP!  I feel dumb, but I cannot figure out how to search the IP Archives.
Could someone help, or point me to directions (I can't find those, either).

Alternatively, I desperately need info on an embarrasing problem, chronic
yeast infections.  Specifically, how does one get rid of this condition???
Don't mean to sound melodramatic, but it is just about ruining my life!!!

Yes, I am having trouble with my BGs.  They are erratic and I cannot figure
out why.  I am getting frustrated with my endo, because she doesn't seem
able to figure it out, either, and I feel like she isn't listening to me
anymore.  She's been a really good doctor, but she gave me basals that are
putting me in hypos far too often in an effort to correct pre-breakfast

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Please post me privately: email @ redacted

Type I 27 years; pumping with MM Paradigm