[IP] Buford's got shingles

I'm BEGGING your forgiveness for posting this here, but I just could not
resist.

Doesn't it seem that more and more physicians are running their practices
like an assembly line. Here's what happened to Buford...

Buford walked into a doctor's office and the receptionist asked him what he
had. Buford said, "Shingles."

So she took down his name, address, medical insurance number and told him to
have a seat. Fifteen minutes later a
nurse's aid came out and asked Buford what he had. Buford said, "Shingles."

So she took down his height, weight, a complete medical history and told
Buford to wait in the examining room. A half-hour later a nurse came in and
asked Buford what he had. Buford said, "Shingles."

So she gave Buford a blood test, a blood pressure test, an
electrocardiogram; told Buford to take off all his clothes and wait for the
doctor. An hour later the doctor came in and asked Buford what he had.

Buford said, "Shingles."

The doctor said, Where?"

Buford said, "Outside on the truck. Where do you want them?"