Re: [IP] low carb diet???? anyone doing this

You do what you have to do for yourself.
I have to have my carbs. I used to feel ill with very few carbs.  I usually do
 24-60 carb per meal, depends on my activity during day, glucose tabs at ready
unexpected happenings.  Linda K
 My basal at this time is 30.1, 1:5,1:8 & 1:10 insulin carb, depending on time
day & type of food.
Linda K   Type 2 insulin insufficient. TDD average 45.  (At this time...)