[IP] RE: Eye Dr's Differing Opinions Update

Thanks everyone. I still haven't been able to get an answer on how fast
Proliferative Retinopathy can set in, but since I have been seeing my eye
surgeon every six weeks to three months, and having dilated eye exams usually
every three months, I doubt he didn't see it happening.
He has agreed to check my eye for free, so he and I can both feel better about
what is or isn't going on. If there is nothing there, you can bet I dump the
new guy darn skippy.

And the best thing yet--my former doctor works for a plan that is merging into
this new HMO that I have now. He thinks eventually I may be able to be right
back under his care. The HMO tells me this should be a complete merger by