Re: [IP] Lab Tests

> PS.  I study for all my blood tests!

I have to say that I am most proud of the blood test I didn't study for, the
one on blood type.  I found out I passed it with flying colors.  They gave
me an A+!  And I didn't even know at the time I was taking the test!

If only all A pluses came so easily!

Teach me how to study for those lab tests.  If only I'd known the trick, I
might have gotten a negative result when they tested me for diabetes!  I've
had a few blood tests I didn't like the results were.  If only I knew how to
study like you do!

Hey -- why are you HERE if you study for your blood tests, anyway?

Does studying avoid kinked cannulas that result in 416 and ketones two hours
after lunch and site change?  My afternoon may have been more pleasant if it
had.  I am definitely going to try this studying thing.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990