[IP] Update on Animas Pump Backlight Problem

I wanted to let you all know how wonderful the customer / tech service has
been in regards to the dim backlight/battery life problem on my Animas IR
1000. They (the company and Tracy) have turned themselves inside out to
resolve this problem and as of a few minutes ago informed me that they were
sending me a NEW not refurbished pump.  As I posted before their first
response to my problem was to place a refurbished pump in my hands within 24
hours.  Now that's worthy of praise.

This whole experience has re-affirmed my personal choice of the
Animas IR 1000 pump and given me utmost confidence in this company.

Shirley King (NJ)
KingLea Shelties