Re: [IP] low carb diet???? anyone doing this

Well, I never really cared to much for the Atkins diet, it's not practical.
However, cutting your carbs is great, just slowly reduce your carbs, and of
course more veggies and water is the key.  I just started Weight Watchers,
it's not easy, but it has helped me to see that I really don't need a ton a
fun each day to survive, for diabetics losing weight is a battle, I think it
can be done, but it will be done slowly, unfortunately, I have 50lbs to loose
myself and I just started, I'm trying my best to keep a positive attitude.
It's hard.  Best wishes