[IP] thanks y'all - re: back pain

my mother knew someone she works with who'd gone to see someone about her
back, and who'd done quite a bit of good, so i got the name and called.  i'm
now seeing a chiropractor here in town, and a massage therapist who works with
him.  the cost is adding up fast - ohip pays for part of the chiropractic work
- i pay about $12/visit - but i pay full price for the massage therapy.  they
have a student rate, which isn't much less than regular (i pay $41/45 minute
session).  my good-for-less-than-nothing student insurance plan doesn't cover
any of either the chiropractor's costs, nor the massage therapist.  go

liz - ottawa, with exams truly looming.