[IP] New pump book out now

             Hi all, I just found a new pump book at Border's last week,
"Insulin Pump Therapy DEMYSTIFIED" by a real sweet Jewish lady, Gabrielle
Kaplan-Mayer. It is an AWESOME book!!!! She explains all the pros and cons
of every pump model out there in "non-pumpbash" forum. And best of all, she
mentions our IP website!!!! You are an angel, Gabrielle!!!   PS, now that I
have a new Paradigm with the 2.0 software, I get a total of 8 weeks with my
Rayovac Maximum Plus batteries, and my new pump speaks Swedish, since I am
Swedish...TOO COOL!!!!....Bill in Az.....