[IP] Re: School Help Needed ASAP!!! Compromised Immune

<< I have to say, I'm really impressed that of all the people who COULD have
helped with that, MM is the LAST that I would have expected.  It reminds me
a little of the Minimed Customer Service I had long known and come to
expect.  (I'd imagine that with all the multiple failures, their customer
service doesn't impress you, that much, though.) >>

Actually,  MM really was helpful through this whole thing.    They shipped
out new or refurbished pumps in a timely manner,  even drove a pump to the
airport one night to be flown to our town where it was picked up by a
courier service and delivered to our home!      After the first few failures
were instructed to bypass the techs and ask for supervisors by name.

Probably the only thing that still drives me crazy about this whole thing
is that they never could explain why the paradigm wasn'nt compatible with
him.     An engineer did make a comparison to how some people unexplainably
can't wear digital watches as their body burns them out somehow.

As far as school,  well we only have another full year in this building
he heads for the highschool.    At least there no one will be looking over
his shoulder and he'll be freer to bolus for corrections as needed.     I do
plan to attempt to slip back in mid-morning corrections in the health care
plan for next year,  but expect to have it caught by the Nazi Nurses!

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (newly 13,  Dx 2/93, 508 2/02,
Paradigm  8/16/02,  and now ANIMAS IR1000  3/18/03 ) --------and MaMa to
Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (newly 7)
Fenton, MO