Re: [IP] Eye Dr.'s--Differing Opinions

     Three months have passed between exams. Things happen. The latest
pictures ( I assume that angiograms were taken) are the ones to be concerned
about. It would be nice if you could get the new pictures to another retina
doc for an opinion. Maybe doc#2 has a partner or just ask if this diagnosis
could be explained to you by using the pictures. You have a reasonable
concern that should be addressed. You will be in a better position if you
read a few patient centered articles about photocoagulation laser surgery on
the net.   Peter