Re: [IP] stopping exercise b4 starting on the pump...

> I am afraid I will have a hard time setting my basals
> if I am exercising but I hate to give it up...
> Any thoughts and/or suggestions?
> Thanks!!
> Anna

It sounds like you are pretty committed to your exercise.   (You go girl!)

My thought is to continue the exercising.  There are so many pumpers who
take up exercise and either have to disconnect (I do this), or eat snacks to
avoid hypoglycemic attacks.

If you do continue the exercise your body will give it's for you normal
response and that can be figured into your pumping program.

Good luck!