Re: [IP] Chique Chickster

> For all you gals out there.....and okay - maybe Chris too:
It's so nice to be included!!! <G> Do you think that women might find it
more attractive on a man then say, a bra?

There are lots of decisions to be made here!

Of course, I am thinking that my accessibility to a bra might look a little
better than putting my hand down my pants to pump.

But then again, maybe that's just me!