[IP] Injera

Sigrid LOVES Ethiopian food, especially the "bread" called injera.
We've assumed that it is bread, and carb factor it at 0.5 (standard
bolus).  This is clearly too high as her BGs are way down 1hr after
dosing.  We thought the Rabbi's list might have it, but no luck.
Injera is made with Teff (a type of grain), is it a high fiber grain?
Does anyone have experience here?  Please?

David Jensen
Father to Sigrid, Dx 9/02 @ 11 months, Pumping for 3 weeks