Re: [IP] Chique Chickster

Well, their newest addition to their product line is the
"Chickster" which is an adorable "garter" that has a pocket to hold
credit
cards, keys, money, lipstick, etc. when you're dressed up and out on the
town

Check out this link for "insulin-pumping Barbie."

http://www.barbiecollectibles.com/showcase/product.asp?type=&subtype=&pro
duct_id=1001837

I don't care what they call her, she's definitely wearing a
"thigh-thing."

My eight year old daughter wanted me to send this.

Anita