[IP] Deltec cozmo

On 4/21/03 11:19 AM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>
Demonstrated stellar typing skills  and mental acuity by writing:

> Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 12:54:16 -0500
> From: "Bob Hillier" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Diabetes Supply Center of the Midlands,
> I am supposed to get my new Cozmo pump fro Diabetes Supply Center of the
> Midlands.  Has any one dealt with them, and how were they?  Thanks for
> any information.
> Bob, out standing in the cold muddy cornfields of Central Illinois,

We have a chat coming up with Deltec people on the 28th of April.
Try to join us at 9PM Eastern and we'll be in the GUEST chat.
To join the chat, simply point your browser to
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml and select "Guest" from the
pull-down menu of chat rooms (where it asks you to select a chat
room).  You will then need to type in your username and password when
prompted. Your username is the email address that you subscribed to
the list with and your password is "pumper" (without the quotes).  If
you are having problems accessing the chat, email
help@insulin-pumpers.org and we will help you access the chat.

-- Computer programmers don't byte, they nibble a bit.

Jenny Sutherland