Re: [IP] Found on another diabetic list -- a cure around the corner?

 ""With recent advances in gene therapy, they could turn us all into mice and
we'd be set. I don't know that I'd want to go through the rest of my life as a
6ft tall mouse, but I wouldn't need insulin any more. Brent""

 Hmmm - I wonder if I was a mouse if I would like running in my little wheel and
would work this tummy off?

Linda & Dax