Re: [IP] Lab Tests

> I was just wondering, I have to go have lab work done in a few days. My
doctor
> ordered a cholesterol test, so that means fasting for at least eight
hours.
> What happens if my bg is low before I go have my lab drawn? It doesn't
usually
> happen too often, but it will occasionally. It'll be my luck, that would
be
> the day for a low to happen. Any ideas, I'd appreciate. The day set for
lab is
> Wednesday. Thanks!
>                          Jamie

Jamie,

Have you ever  tested your basal rate.  If that is in good order then you
shouldn't have any problems.

Your other option would be to set a  temporary basal that is lower than what
you are now taking.

If a low happens, a low happens.  Treat the low and reschedule in that case.

Good luck with you tests!

Chris

PS.  I study for all my blood tests!