Re: [IP] weird emails

At 10:06 AM 4/21/2003, you wrote:
>I too am receiving the weird emails.
>Can this be fixed?
>Cee Dee

This is Caused by a Virus infected person trying to send an email to the IP
list....  The person does not know these are being sent.   The IP servers
strip out all attachments so there is no risk of getting a virus from
IP  but that does not mean that you are not vulnerable outside of IP..  I
strongly suggest you keep your Virus software up to date.

We are in the process of tracking down this person.

Administrator of the Week