Re: [IP] Body Electrical Fields

Okay, I was trying SOOOO hard to not respond to this
thread.  But, Wayne, you certainly have given me
permission.  :)

The very first post on this topic said something to
the effect of "Watch the movie Matrix if you don't
understand the concept."  (No, I'm not quoting, but

My response is:  I didn't know Matrix was a

-gail in denver
Skeptic since the day I was born.

Do you Yahoo!?