Re: [IP] The Chocolate Food Group

 Id have to be nut-zi-er, then i already am. were i to argue that. (not even
the source)
 BUT. some of us, still DO live, in the dark ages (myself included, of

I know, that i can eat nearly anything, any time (or, not at all)....
AND the pump (with my help), can handle it....
BUT.... the pump CAN NOT handle, that little voice, i hear, in the back of my
(which SURE DOES sound like my mother), saying.... "What-a-you trin' to do

kill yourself ??"

Its a constant, self imposed, battle, but, i AM winning it..........

len phila pa dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (life has always been great, now, its just
a little better)