Re: [IP] weird emails

 I've received 4 full page messages in the past 2 days that look like this -
along with 2 REALLY large messages 128K+ from some people with diabetes related
subjects but no (IP) that I've deleted they must of come from the list casue
ain't no one else now my address and that I have diabetes, with those names!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm