[IP] Low Carbs and T1 Diabetes

Hi Theresa:

results.   Has anyone else found this to be helpful  in managing their
diabetes?  <<<<<<

 Yes! I started pumping just about a month ago (Animas) and began scanning this
list at about the same time. Pumping demanded closer carb counting and the list
led me to Dr. Bernstein's Diabetes Solution. Recently, on a day when I kept my
carb intake to about 25 grams, my TDD was 23! ....and that included my daily
basal infusion of 16 units. I don't plan to cut out the carbs to the degree that
Dr. Bernstein recommends, because I prefer to get nutrients from foods like
fruits and dairy products rather than through supplements. But, it's great to
see good results for a change and to feel so good. Good luck to you, as well.

Jp (Happy to be pumping after all these years!)