[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #225 - MMT supplies available

I fairly recently switched to the Paradigm, but shortly before that had
ordered infusion sets and reservoirs for my 507, specifically, the MMT-315
and the MMT-103.  I have at least 3 boxes of each, which I paid a copay of
$20 each.  If anyone can use these, you can have them for my cost plus
shipping.  If you need and can't afford, I will send them to you for just the
shipping cost.  You can e-mail me privately, either way or on the pumpers
website. I live in Holland, PA.

Pls let me know,
Thank you,
Rhea diag 6/63, pumping since 11/93.