Re: [IP] Lab Tests

 ""It'll be my luck, that would be the day for a low to happen. Any ideas, I'd

 If you have a bad low - you take your glucose and fast another day. Period - it
will mess up the fast.

 So I recommend that you try and go to bed with BG a bit on the higher side than
you might normally, possibly have a bedtime snack if you don't usually, be
careful on the day when you are going to begin the fast overnight to not add
extra exercise etc that could come back at ya later. etc. It's annoying but it's

Linda & Dax