RE [IP] Lab Tests

as I see it, there are three choices... either you get carried, into the test,
in a state of IR (not a good choice), (BTW.... is it still called IR)
You eat, and reschedule..... (quite simple, i think), or, ask YOUR DOCTOR, if
there IS something,
you might me able to eat, should this occur, that wont adversely affect the

len phila pa dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (life has always been great, now, its just
a little better)