[IP] Lab Tests

I was just wondering, I have to go have lab work done in a few days. My doctor
ordered a cholesterol test, so that means fasting for at least eight hours.
What happens if my bg is low before I go have my lab drawn? It doesn't usually
happen too often, but it will occasionally. It'll be my luck, that would be
the day for a low to happen. Any ideas, I'd appreciate. The day set for lab is
Wednesday. Thanks!