Re: [IP] Shingles and diabetes?

Cynthia, Since I haven't seen a full answer to your shingles questions I am
going to assume that your are still waiting.
    A person with the fluid filled blisters may give chicken pox (cp) to a
person who has never had cp and has never received a successful cp vaccine.
The same virus causes both conditions.
    My case ,several years ago, was treated in a standard way with an
antiviral, an anti-inflammatory and, a pain reliever. Early treatment can
reduce the chances of long term discomfort.
    The are several good med. sources on the net. One that is short and to
the point is   <www.aftershingles.com>     Peter