Re: [IP] Body Electrical Fields

 >you didn't offend me, but this is true.

 >My parents have a friend who has stopped every watch that has ever been

i hope you know, i meant no offence...

might a person, not be able to ware a pump... maybe..... can people drain
batteries, in a device, connected to them, at differing rates, maybe, but
no study, that i am aware, ever stated that. this  is all, i was really
alluding to....

(Example Of a Signature, Less then The Prescribed 7 Lines)
len phila pa. dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02   www.lenlutz.com/mydiabetes