Re: [IP] Body Electrical Fields

Len, you didn't offend me, but this is true.

My parents have a friend who has stopped every watch that has ever been
strapped to his wrist.  He can't wear a beeper for work because they stop
working when he attaches them to his waist.  He has had to come up with some
pretty tricky ways of doing his job (Foreman).

This past week his wife went on vacation and his job was to print their
taxes and mail them.  You guessed it...he fried the computer.  Luckily he
was able to finish them by hand.

I didn't believe it until I saw it first hand (and I liked that watch).
Needless to say he will NEVER touch my pump.  :-)

-- Sherry