Re: [IP] Shingles and diabetes?

This according to Yahoo health:
Antihistamines may be used topically (direct
application to the body) or orally to reduce itching.
Zostrix, a cream containing Capzasin (an extract of
pepper), may possibly prevent post-herpetic
neuralgia.Cool wet compresses can be used to reduce
pain. Soothing baths and lotions (such as colloidal
oatmeal bath, starch baths, or lotions and calamine
lotion) may help to relieve itching and discomfort.
 Try the lotions,hope they help..,the rash often
increases for up to five days and you want to be
careful to keep the oils off your hands and not touch
your face..best of luck to you I hope you start
feeling better soon!
     Heidi(who had chicken pox at the age of
6,shingles(left side,chest,and back) at age 14,and
acquired type 1 DM at 16) and pumping for two years
this Wed.