[IP] RE: great pump docs)...(was, Lantus HELP)

Hmmmm...sounds like an article I wrote in early 2002 for Diabetes Interview.
If so, he *was* recommended by someone on this list, as were the others named
in the article. There were more recommended, but only a few had time in their
busy schedules to grant an interview.

Barbara Bradley, MS, RN, CDE

>My pump Doctor  has reprint of a National magazine posted in his waitingroom
nameing him as one of  "The Four Best  Best Pump Doctors in theUSA."(??)  (
"Dr. Joe" check his web site he is not bashful.)<