Re: [IP] Hard time to my job on the pump.(3 week old Pumper)

 >The Dtron Pump has an 800 number printed on the plate where the errors and
 >alerts are listed.  I was told by my pump med person, to call them first with
 >any questions related to pumping with my dtron plus.

how to operate the pump, is one thing....

DOSAGE, is something entirely different.... try calling them, and ask them
about that ??

$100.00 (donated to IP.org), if they are willing to give you any advice, on
(you put up 10, if they dont)

(Example Of a Signature, Less then The Prescribed 7 Lines)
len phila pa. dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02   www.lenlutz.com/mydiabetes