Re: [IP] Hard time to my job on the pump.(3 week old Pumper)

> > Hello all just thought I would pass this out to the pros.
> >  I have been pumping for 3 weeks today, on my Dtron plus and love it . But
> my
> > Endo has gone for a few weeks and left me in charge , I am very angry at
> him
> > as I have been trying to work and am having tremendous lows at work my
> Basel

The Dtron Pump has an 800 number printed on the plate where the errors and
alerts are listed.  I was told by my pump med person, to call them first with
any questions related to pumping with my dtron plus.  like the time I meant to
put my pump back in run and had it retracting the push rod instead, instant
answer had me back to where I needed to be in less than 5 minutes and was eager
to answer anything else I might wish to ask.

I was told that was the most under utilized number of the company.

jon wagner