[IP] Body Electrical Fields

Each of our bodies has an electrical field.  (See the movie "Matrix" for
using
the human body as an energy source.)  I've know a few individuals who *cause*
disruptions in their PC's because their energy fields are so incompatible
with
their equipment.  (IMHO that's what's going on when all other explanations
fail.)
We've talked about *battery life* as a function of how we use the pump
features
(back light or not, vibrate or beep) or what brand we're using, as if the
individual
body was not a factor.  Could how long a battery lasts be just as much a
function
of the body's electrical field effecting the battery in the pump?
I'm not talking science fiction here, just the possibility that people will
interact
differently with an electronic device that is right next to their body all the
time.
Some people may even interfere with the electronics of the device.  Just a
thought.
Thanks.

Lee in Mt. Shasta    Type I on MDI for 32 years   Pumping for the past year.

>It seems that Zachary and the Paradigm just weren't compatible.    Something
>in its wiring didn't agree with his body.    The longest one lasted was 6
>weeks.     MM technicians couldn't explain it --- they'd just not work on
>him.
and