[IP] The Chocolate Food Group

Jan said...
>How many small pieces of chocolate can one eat before
>they become a large piece of chocolate?

I say:

DOESN'T MATTER as long as you started out with a large
piece, then broke it up into small pieces... all the
calories then LEAKED OUT due to the trauma of breaking
them apart.

Chocolate is a MAJOR part of my diet.  I too ask:  if
you can't eat all your chocolate in one sitting, what
is WRONG??? :)

Isn't being on the pump GREAT that we get to eat
chocolate and not worry about "cheating."  Life is
very very good.

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?