Re: [IP] Hard time to my job on the pump.(3 week old Pumper)

 The first thing you need to do is determine whether the lows are becasue of an
incorrect basals or incorrect bolus/carb ratio. When I started pump my basal was
pretty darn close but I had to readjust my bolus/carb ratio from 1u/7c to 1u/15c
and that did wonders. Are you going low like 1-3 hours after you eat? or at the
same time every day whether you eat or not? Look for the pattern and start
adjusting(very little at a time)

Good luck
Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

 I have been trying to work and am having tremendous lows at