[IP] Earlier chats...

I co-host the Deltec and the Sunday chats...
I actually like the idea of an earlier chat. I attend classes on Tues and
Thurs, but maybe a Monday or Wes. Night I could (With your input) start an
3Early Birds9 chat" <G>
What times do You like? About 7pm EST?Let me know and I9ll see what we can9t
get set up as a weekly chat or something.

-- When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to youth, think of

Jenny Sutherland