[IP] Hard time to my job on the pump.(3 week old Pumper)

Hello all just thought I would pass this out to the pros.
 I have been pumping for 3 weeks today, on my Dtron plus and love it . But my
Endo has gone for a few weeks and left me in charge , I am very angry at him
as I have been trying to work and am having tremendous lows at work my Basel
rate is .8 from 4am to 10 am and the rest of the time .5. I cover carbs with
1u for every 15grams of carbs and set a temp Basel at 80% while working and I
still get those darn lows My job can be very demanding at times and I haven`t
the foggiest on what to do. That @#$#$# Endo. Did I rush into the pump to fast
or what.
  In a 24 hr period I get 13.8 units humalog Basel. I would really like to
here from anyone who has had,or is having this problem what you have done. I
am a 37 year old male not a big guy still have my high school weight ,well
almost gained a few pounds since on the pump and my average BG is at 130
(7.1mmols) compare to 235 (13.0) 4 weeks ago. So I do no that the pump is
working . And will not stop pumping. Thanks all and god bless.