[IP] Hard To Believe

-- i was visiting my CDE, yesterday. On my way out, a young lady walked in.
We chatted, for a few minutes.... Not only is she, a pumping diabetic,
her Older brother, and Younger sister are too, but neither parent...
What are those odds ???

len phila. pa. dxdm 1956.  pmp (46 years later) 10/2/02
Lately It Occurs To Me  ,What A Long Strange Trip Its Been (R. Hunter)