Re: [IP] Shingles and diabetes?

Hi all and Happy Easter!  yesterday I went in to the
doctor because I have shingles!  Oweeeee, I am in
terrible pain here.  I am on valtrex and pain meds,
but really hurt.  When I went in to the doctor I had
no lesions yet, but think I may be starting now.  At
what point am I contagious and do I have to stay home?
 It is on my chest at the point where my bra line is
on my right side only.  Is this related to DM?  I jsut
moved from MN to TN by myself three weeks ago and am
under a bit of stress..lol.  Is there anything else I
can do for pain which seems to be associated with my
nerves.  Any advice or help would be appreciated.
Blessings Cynthia

Do you Yahoo!?