[IP] Re: definition of arthritis

Phoenix Said:
>I never thought so many things could mimic arthritis pain.  Phoenix

This has been an interesting thread for me.    Recently, I have been having
a lot of pain in the joints of my toes, my ankles and my knees.  The past
couple of days, my right knee has been swollen.  (Of course, with foot pain,
the first thing I thought of was neuropathy, but I don't have any signs of
that, according to the doc I saw last week.)

I haven't been taking any new meds lately, but I am beginning to think this
is part of a stress response.  (I know that there aren't too many others out
there that have the same physical responses to stress as I do, but it might
be worth considering as a fctor as well.)

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424