Re: [IP] The beach and pump

Hi Karen,

Did your blood sugars go up after you had had your pump off for awhile, or
did the exercise of being in the ocean keep your blood sugars down?

I  remember now about people having to eat before exercising and it never
occurred to me that frolicking in the he water would do the same thing.

Thanks!

Chris