[IP] Up coming chats....

 Once again I would like to ask if something can be done sochats can be earlier
than 9pm EST. Can something be arranged. The chats sound great but for some on
the east coast it is late. 6pm on the west coast is at supper time. I never have
received an answer to this queston. Can anyone help....Jim

Do you Yahoo!?