[IP] Looking for new sites or new infusion set

My son is 7 and has been pumping for a year. He has using his hip area as
the primary site and he is starting to hit a lot of bad sites. We have been
trying to get him to explore his abdomen, but every time he tries it he is
in tears from the discomfort. We can't keep using his hip (buttocks area) as
we are simply running out of good sites. Any suggestions for other infusion
sets that might work for a lean child that are compatible with the Minimed

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]