Re: [IP] Re: PLEASE HELP!!!

Belle said:
>There is a new insulin that is long lastting and you
>take it once a day this works like the basel on the
>pump
<snip>
>It work really well if you have to go off the
>pump.

and I say AGAIN:

Please check with your health care team before making
any changes from one treatment method to another.
Going off the pump without guidance from your
physician, CDE, RN, whomever you see & pay to give
medical advice, is NOT the way to go.   *Especially*
if you've never taken Lantus previously and have no
experience with it.

In the last 11 years, I have had to use NPH *ONCE* -
and I called my physician before I went there.  This
list is NOT a substitute for medical advice (THANK YOU
JAN FOR POSTING THE LIST-SERVE DISCLAIMER).

-gail in denver
Trying not to be too obvious that she knows a little
bit about tort.