For Cathy:

I was thinking that yesterday: that soon there are going to be people who
were never on injections, just pumps.  My husband was on two shots / day
before going on the pump.  We wouldn't have a clue on how to put him on
multiple injections, is something happened to the pump.  It took long
enough to get the pump working right.  It would take just as long to get
insulin from injections fine-tuned, if we ever did try multiple daily

If you wear your pump in a pouch or on a belt, maybe, you'll look like a
career woman who has to be hooked up to the office at all times!  A VIP!