[IP] Charcot foot

Robin
I had a Charcot foot and when diagnosed the clue that this hot swollen foot
was actually Charcot was absence of pain. Go to this website and read up on
it. Has your dad been tested for Gout which is a possibility as it causes
the type of pain you describe.  A simple blood test would diagnose this .
Please question your dad's  diagnosis. A rheumatologist is a good place to
start although in my case my podiatrist did all the necessary tests and
actually saved my foot.
 http://www.podiatrychannel.com/charcotfoot/

I hope your dad feels better soon.  No one should have to suffer like this!
Denise Guerin
Type 1 48 years

> From: "Robin Ramm" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Charcot foot
>
> Can anyone with experience of Charcot foot email me privately and tell me
what
> they have done for the pain relief and swelling of this? My father, who is
NOT